WELCOME TO THE CLEANSE!
YOU HAVE LANDED ON THIS PAGE AS PART OF THE MIGHTY SPRING CHALLENGE.
TO SIGN UP FOR THE 10-DAY CLEANSE, CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO PURCHASE* AND GET READY TO FEEL AMAZING!
ABOUT THIS CLEANSE
Specifically designed by Molly Alliman, holistic nutritionist and health coach, to complement the Mighty Spring Challenge, the 10-Day Cleanse will detoxify the body and reset your system by removing foods that clog the liver, cause food intolerances, weight gain and digestive upset.
Over the course of 10 days you will:
1) Drink two liver cleansing shakes per day (one for breakfast and one for an afternoon snack) to help clear your liver pathways
2) Drink two elimination drinks per day to cleanse the bowels, remove toxins and promote regularity
3) Eat lunch and dinner from an approved list of nourishing foods (yes you can eat on the cleanse!)
4) Take daily herbs + supplements to heal the gut, reduce inflammation and cleanse the system of toxins and heavy metals.
WHAT TO EXPECT
By combining this cleanse with your Mighty Pilates workouts, you will notice clearer and smoother skin, a flatter tummy, less gas and bloat, more balanced emotions, a sharpened mental clarity, better sleep patterns, more energy, less sugar cravings and average weight loss of 2 to 7 pounds, depending on your constitution.
What you need to know!
Cleanse Dates: May 3rd to May 12th, 2018
Cost: $50 per person*
* includes pre-cleanse meeting, cleanse packet and special invite to Cleanse Facebook Group. Does not including cost of supplies for cleanse.
Supplies can be purchased at a discount from Molly.
PRE-CLEANSE Q+ A MEETING: Sunday April 29th at noon before the 1pm kick off class @ Mighty Pilates with Molly.
At the pre-cleanse meeting you will receive a packet with cleanse guidelines, simple recipes, and you will have the opportunity to ask any questions and receive support as you embark on your cleanse.
If you cannot make the pre-cleanse meeting, the items above will be emailed to you.
Please note, the Mighty Spring Challenge includes both the work out challenge and the cleanse challenge. Both have to be completed together.
When you purchase the cleanse this will be sent directly to the email linked to your PayPal account. Please select 'friends and family' when purchasing. If you prefer to use Venmo, please send to @balancebymolly with your email in the notes.
ARE YOU READY TO FEEL YOUR BEST?
* Please note: The discounted cleanse is only available to participants in the Mighty Challenge including 10 pilates classes in 14 days from May 1st to May 14th at Mighty Pilates in San Francisco. To sign up for the challenge, please do so by calling the front desk at (415) 563-1947. Monthly members sign up for free, and 10-class passes are offered at a discount for non-members.
CHECK OUT WHAT THESE HAPPY CLEANSERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THEIR EXPERIENCE:
“A combination of work, stress and life had me feeling a bit... fluffy. Molly helped me hit the reset button with her cleanse which was an absolute lifesaver. It was the easiest and most effective cleanse I have ever done. I never felt hungry once and at the end of the ten days I lost 3 pounds! My energy was through the roof and mentally I was sharp as a tack. I would recommend this detox to anyone.”
— Ali Bonar
“After completing Molly’s 10-day cleanse I lost 7 pounds and feel so motivated by this way of eating, it’s amazing! Since the cleanse I have continued to lose weight by implementing her suggested changes to my diet, and I have been able to regulate my sugar cravings. ”
— Vinitaa Murli
“Molly is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to healthy eating and what nourishes our bodies. After doing her cleanse I realized that processed food and sugar were affecting me in multiple ways. I suffered for years from debilitating migraines and since working with Molly I have been migraine free! I am now sleeping deeper and I have more energy throughout the day. I want to eat this way forever!”
— Meredith Black
“I am so happy that I did Molly’s 10-day cleanse — definitely a win! It reduced bloat and also helped me cut my unhealthy snacking habits that I had been trying to kick. I loved the smoothies and now I crave these instead of Hershey kisses :) ”
— Megan Eaton